Nothing brings a boring wall to life that a statement piece. Here’s a quick way to update your wall and save some bucks. All the items were purchased from Bunnings or Kmart and the total project cost under $30.
What you’ll need:
- Gather all your items. You can break the project down to three parts. Looping the raffia strands, braiding the jute and sticking the beads.
- Take the raffia and separate into smaller strands. Using the larger wire ring, start looping the raffia around the ring. This will require a little patience as it can take up a some time.
- Using a glue gun, attach the ring onto the mirror frame. Set aside.
- Take some jute rope and create a braid. Attach the rope onto the frame.
- Take the wooden beads and attach onto frame.
- Attach a hanging strip onto the back of the frame and attach onto wall!