It’s no secret that I love collecting beads and all things that lead to jewellery, so here’s a project I did during lockdown which made some use of the stock I pile! It isn’t hard to make but does require a degree of patience – beware this may take a few hours to complete but you will love the end result!
THH Difficulty Level:
What you’ll need:
– jewellery wire (I had no wire and opted to use earring hooks instead. This added extra time to the preparation but worked fine in the end).
– beads of choice
– necklace clasp, small jewellery rings
– a pair of pliers
- Gather all your items.
- Cut small pieces of jewellery wire to stack the beads. As I didn’t have wire at the time, I straightened earring hoops which worked well too.
- Stack the beads to create a bar. Repeat as desired.
- Once complete, add jewellery rings and connect to the chain.
- Add a clasp.
- Ready to be worn or perfect as a gift!