I’ve been obsessed with making my own product at home and this is one which has been a hit without everyone in my household. It’s really easy to make and works great as an exfoliator.
THH Difficulty Level:
What you’ll need:
– glycerine based soap.
– cinnamon powder
– a loofah
– cotton string
– a bowl to melt the soap
– a soap mould (I used a baking tray and cupcake wrappers)
- Gather all your items.
- Cut the loofah into small pieces.
- Tie a cotton string onto each cut piece.
- Take the soap and cut into cubes. Transfer into a bowl and bain-marie until mixture has melted.
- Add the cinnamon powder and stir.
- Take the baking tray, line with cupcake wrappers and pour the mixture into the mould.
- Place the loofah on top and leave to dry overnight.
- Once completely dry, remove from the cupcake wrappers.