The Covid-19 lockdown in Melbourne required some creative thinking when it came to keeping my lil one busy. Here’s a screen-free, plastic-free activity for your lil human to get their imagination and curiosity ignited with this activity. I’ve attached a downloadable template for anyone interested too!
THH Difficulty Level:
What you’ll need:
– Shape stencil or simply download this shape puzzle template
– felt sheets (upcycle hint: opt to use some old material, clothes, if you have any)
– a pair of scissors
– a Sharpie pen to outline the shapes
– precision craft knife and a cutting mat
– a box
- Print out the template, cut out the shapes using the craft knife.
- Using the Sharpie, draw the shapes on the felt sheets as required.
- Cut the shapes and transfer into a box.