Does your ‘lil one love glow-in-the-dark stars? Here’s a simple way to make some and a great screen-free activity for you and your mini-you!
THH Difficulty Level:
What you’ll need:
– glow-in-the-dark glue
– a star stencil (I used a cookie-cutter)
– adhesive print paper
– a pencil
– paint brush
– a pair of scissors
- Get all your items ready.
- Take an adhesive paper and trace the star outline with a pencil. Repeat as desired.
- Take the glue and fill each star, use the paint brush to spread evenly – leave it to dry. It will take roughly two days to dry if you pour the glue generously.
- Once dry (it should be dry to the touch and not sticky), cut the stars and peel to stick on surface.
- Stick on door or wall, switch the lights off and watch the stars come to life!