Sometimes hand sanitisers can be harsh and scarce to find. Here’s one way to make your own mix at home – it dries quickly and doesn’t leave your hands dry. Best part is that you can make it and use it in under 5 minutes…
THH Difficulty Level:
What you’ll need:
– hand sanitiser or 75% isopropyl alcohol
– aloe vera gel
– hydrogen peroxide
– essential oil
– glass container
– brown-tinted glass spray bottles
- Get all your items ready.
- Combine 50ml alcohol, 50ml hydrogen peroxide and 50ml aloe vera gel in glass container and stir.
- Add 15 drops of essential oil (I used lavender but you can use orange essence, peppermint), add 5 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial and antiseptic properties).
- Transfer into bottles.