Here’s a wall hanger that took less time to make than think of! It works well in a kid’s room as a memory board to stick cards, pictures or crafts! Would work well in a creative space as a unique mood board too…
THH Difficulty Level:
What you’ll need:
– a stick
– jute rope and twine ribbon
– glue gun
- Get all your items ready.
- Glue the twine ribbon to two corners of the stick to create the hanger.
- Cut three pieces of jute rope and tie them at different spots of the stick. Secure the knots with some glue.
- Attach the pom poms onto different parts of the rope.
- Grab your pegs and pictures and bring your wall hanger to life!