Here’s a sustainable way to create coasters that are environmentally friendly and reusable…
THH Difficulty Level:
What you’ll need:
– Popsicle sticks (you will need 13 sticks per mini-crate) Disclaimer: I purchased mine from Kmart but if you consume lots of Popsicles, you can most certainly start collecting them to upcycle
– Glue gun
– Gardening sheers
- Get all your items ready.
- Use the gardening sheers and cut the curved edges on either side of the Popsicle stick.
- Heat the glue gun. Lay five sticks on a flat surface.
- Once the glue gun has reached temperature, drop a small dollop of glue on each stick from one side. Then turn one Popsicle stick sideways and affix it onto the glue.
- Repeat on the opposite side and then add another to the middle for extra support.
- Take one Popsicle stick at a time and close the top evenly.
- Set aside to dry for 30 minutes before use. Repeat as required!