THH Difficulty Level:
What you’ll need:
– Remnant cloth fabric
– Ribbon, rope or string
– needle and thread or sewing machine
– small safety pin
- Get all your items ready.
- Cut the cloth into a rectangular strip of your desired size. Fold it in half and fold in the top creating a thicker hem (as pictured).
- Sew the sides of the fabric as well as the bottom of the hem.
- Turn it inside out.
- Take a safety pin and run through the two laces. Add a bead or tie two holes on either side to secure the bag.