THH Difficulty Level:
Here’s something to keep the ‘lil ones going and would always work well as a hand-made gift. My inspo came from “five little ducks”, but you could make one after a storybook (The Gruffalo is my fave) or even another song (Old McDonald). Pinterest has got loads of ideas covered!
What you’ll need:
– Felt sheets – I used yellow and orange for ducklings
– a pair of scissors
– a pencil
– Needle and thread
- Get all your items ready.
- Cut out the shapes – first cut out the beaks (small diamonds) x 5, the puppets (fold the material and draw exaggerated fingers) x 10, wings x 5
- Start by stitching the beaks onto five of the outlines. Then add the eyes, and wings thereafter.
- Join the outlines together and sew around the corners.