THH Difficulty Level:
A quick way to make a cruelty-free faux-fur shawl or even to use as a comfy throw on your sofa.
What you’ll need:
– Faux-fur and lining fabric
– Fabric glue
– A Sewing machine
- Get all your items ready.
- Lay both materials on top of each other (facing inwards) pin it around and cut off any excess material.
- Sew three sides of the fabrics to create the lining, leaving one side open.
- Fold the fabric outwards.
- Fold the seam of the lining and bind it onto the fur trim using fabric glue. Leave overnight to dry.