THH Difficulty Level:
No 90’s revival outfit is complete without a scrunchy! Here’s another way use old/left-over fabric.
What you’ll need:
– Off cut fabrics cut into strips.
– elastic and a safety pin
– Needle and thread/sewing machine
- Get all your items ready.
- Fold your strip of material in half and sew it straight.
- Using a safety pin, attach elastic onto fabric and turn the fabric inside out.
- Pull the two ends of the elastic and make a knot.
- Join the two ends together and sew it in to seal the hair band.