THH Difficulty Level:
Super easy way to rejuvenate a worn-out pair of distressed jeans all under 10 minutes.
What you’ll need:
– Natural fibre material – I used some off linen and cotton off-cut fabric
– An iron and ironing board
– Old pair of distressed jeans
- Get all your items ready.
- Turn your jeans inside out and cut off the fabric to cover the desired areas.
- Take the adhesive tape and place the tape around the ripped area.
- Place a piece of cloth and hold the iron down for 30 seconds. Do not use the steam function and ensure you iron the cloth until the adhesive binds the material onto the jeans. Repeat to cover as desired.
- Once complete, it should look like picture 8.
- Turn out the jeans and your new pair is ready to be worn!