THH Difficulty Level:
Here’s a simple idea to update and add some jazz to your cushions.
What you’ll need:
– a chindi rug. I got mine from Spotlight
– Old cushion. I got mine about a year ago from IKEA. Dimensions are 40×65 cm
– Black embroidery thread and a thick jute needle
- Get all your items ready.
- Place the cushion in the middle of the rug and fold the rug to cover the cushion (I trimmed the tassels from the side I folded in because I didn’t need them).
- Take the threaded needle and start hand stitching both sides.
- Your new cushion is ready to use!