THH Difficulty Rating:
After a short hiatus, it looks like neon is making a comeback for summer 2019! Here’s one way to incorporate it into your wardrobe…
What you’ll need:
– a pair of scissors
– a piece of felt material
– neon spikes
– a glue gun and about three small glue sticks
– white pencil
- Gather your ingredients.
- Fold your felt material in two. Using a white pencil, outline your desired collar.
- Keep the material folded and cut the outline. You will have your base.
- Heat the glue gun. Once the glue is hot, start attaching the spikes.
- Complete the first side, let it cool for a few minutes and start on the other side.
- Once you have attached the spikes on both sides, it should look like this.
- We now need to attach some ribbon to tie the necklace. Take some ribbon (you can use a thicker one if you prefer) and cut it into two equal parts.
- Keep the necklace turned over, add some hot glue to the top corner and attach the ribbon. Repeat on the other side and let it dry for an hour.
- Your necklace will look something like this!