THH Difficulty Level:
If you’re living in a household like ours, you probably throw out a lot of pressed coffee! Coffee grounds are great to exfoliate the skin, has antioxidant properties and is even known to protect your skin from sun damage. Here’s a 5-minute project with coffee grounds that you can either use to pamper yourself or gift someone.
What you’ll need:
– Coffee grounds
– Raw sugar
– Extra virgin coconut oil
– an airtight container
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Add the coffee grounds into a bowl and 1/2 part sugar.
- Add the oil – just enough to make the mixture creamy.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Transfer into an airtight container.
Once made, keep the mix in a cool, dry place and use once a week. Scrub and exfoliate in the shower, rinse but don’t use any additional soaps or bath gels after. Pat dry your skin and moisturize.