THH Difficulty Level:
I’ve always had a little obsession with collecting wine corks. There’s so much you could do with them – be it coasters, boards or mats. I used them to give new life to some old photo frames lying around and the results were great!
What you’ll need:
– wine corks
– photo frame
– wood glue
– pot and stove for softening the corks
- Gather all your supplies and start by rinsing the corks.
- Add some water into a deep pot with the corks and boil for 15 minutes.
- Once boiled, take a sharp knife and cut the corks in half.
- Take the adhesive glue and add onto the back of the cut cork.
- Attach onto the frame and leave it to dry over night before use.