THH Difficulty Level:
There are two types of people – those who save brown paper bags and those who don’t… I’ve got hoarder genes, so you can guess which group I fall into!
With Christmas just a few days away, I thought of putting the excess stock into good use and it only took a few minutes to create and assemble.
What you’ll need:
– a pair of scissors
– brown paper bag
– paint of choice (I opted for white chalkboard paint)
– paint brush
- Gather your supplies.
- Gently remove the bottom of the bag and
- flatten it out.
- Cut the bag in the middle using a pair of scissors
- Flatten the bag over a table.
- Dab some paint onto a paint brush and make random strokes on the paper. You can also drip the paint onto the paper to create random dots.
- One completed, leave it to air-dry for an hour.
- Wrap desired gift with jute/rope or ribbon.