THH difficulty level
What you’ll need:
– beads of choice with an opening that allows the fabric to go through
– excess scrap material stitched together to make a cord/belt
– sewing machine or needle and thread
1. Take the extra material and fold together so that the excess fabric and seams are covered.
2. Create a knot on the cord.
3. Add a bead
4. Tie another knot
5. Repeat until desired length is achieved
6. When complete, you can add other layers to make it a larger and chunkier.
7. Trim the edges and cover them using extra material. Stitch this neatly to cover ends.